I am Shaun Marsh, Senior Recruiter working for AMD. I was reviewing your resume online and would like to talk to you regarding a Fulltime Position opportunity in Shanghai, China with AMD. Your profile looks like a good fit for the position and wanted to know if you would be interested in this position.
If you are interested, please reply to this email with a latest copy of your resume in WORD format. Even if you are not available, but if you know someone who would fit this job, please don’t hesitate to pass this email to them.
Job Title: PMTS – Architect of Linux Base Graphics Driver Team
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: Fulltime Position
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES IN ADDITION TO THOSE IN JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Technical leader and make critical technical decision for the component
– Capture the trend and make forward-looking architecture level design for AMD Linux Catalyst Driver
– New APU/GPU ASIC bring up under Linux
– Roadmap planning for AMD Linux Catalyst Driver
– Monitor and coach technically around 25 developers in the team
– Mater degree or above in C.S. or E.E.
– 10+ years experience in C/C++ programming
– 10+ years experience in Linux kernel and device driver development
– Have a well-established credential in the Linux community
– Experience in architect role is a required
– Experience in graphics driver development is a plus
– Experience in XServer/X.Org development is a plus
– Excellent communication skills in English
This team is essential to the success of AMD. You will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
With this requirement and if you are interested then as a preliminary step, I was hoping that you may be able to answer a few brief questions for me:
What is your current work situation? (Working or between projects?)
If working, how soon will you be available to start the new position?
Are you willing to relocate at Shanghai, China?
What is your most competitive Salary you are looking for? Are you willing to negotiate?
What would be a convenient time in the day when my senior manager can talk to you further about this job? On what Number?
Can you mention the number of years of Experience with the following skills?
Linux kernel and device driver development
Graphics driver development
Please Note: If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills and if you have performed ANY or ALL of the duties mentioned in the “Job Description”, please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume.
Thanks & Regards,
Email: [email protected]
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.